Eusoh is a simple, affordable, subscription-based alternative to regular pet insurance. You simply pay a monthly subscription fee along with an initial deposit to become a member in one of the cost-sharing groups. If you take your pet to the vet, you pay the bill and then submit the information to Eusoh. Your reimbursement amount is based on 3 things: your Out of Pocket amount (deductible) each year is $250, and you are responsible for 20% of whatever expenses you submit (reimbursement percentage), but the remaining expense is then shared amongst your group and the Eusoh community and they contribute to the balance. It’s a new way to share vet expenses and be reimbursed for a lot of your costs. Go check it out!
Eusoh Pet Insurance Reviews
How do I know I can trust these reviews?
- There are close 1 865 verified Consumer Affairs reviews.
- We request the contact information of all reviewers to confirm their identity.
- To maintain the site’s integrity, we use smart software to help us out.
- Again, moderators will investigate all reviews before posting to ensure quality and usefulness.
Not sure how to choose?
Get expert byuing tips about Pet Insurance delivered to your inbox
Not sure about Eusoh?
Take our two minute quiz to find the right Pet Insurance for you
Insurance for your beloved pet may, at some point, be out of reach. Eusoh provides an alternative for such a scenario. At times, healthcare bills are overwhelming, and you need a helping hand. Even with insurance cover, you may have a policy that doesn’t address the specific medical need at hand, and it may be one needing a hefty cash payment. Eusoh avails a crowd-sharing platform for the affordable, transparent, and safe sharing of pet healthcare bills.
It is important to note that this avenue is not an insurance option. Eusoh provides a similar financial cover via a community-based approach through a cost-sharing network. The larger group consists of pet parents and pet lovers who converge and form smaller units that share veterinary expenses — all funds paid into the group for medical care assists in clearing medical bills. There is no interference or deductions by Eusoh.
This tight-knit group doesn’t expect monthly premiums, only a $10 monthly subscription. Even with a flexible set of financial obligations, Eusoh avails a comprehensive list of services. The only other charge is a refundable $48 deposit paid as a membership fee. In the autonomous setup, the monthly community-sharing payments never exceed the set limit of $58 (the $10 monthly subscription and a $48 cost-sharing amount). On many occasions, the amount is lower than $58.
The cost-sharing procedure kicks off with a submission for medical costs by a member. After that, the system calculates the specific amount each member ought to pay to offset the filed request. This calculation is at the end of the month, as payments come monthly. Each member gets a notification of the community contribution, after which cash payments cater for the bills submitted.
Medical costs vary according to state. The cash from group contributions pays the fees for veterinary procedures plus the variance due to the state of residence. Eusoh communities cover the following:
- Annual check-ups
- Congenital conditions
- Hereditary conditions
- Alternative treatments
- Prescription medication
- Wellness care
Your Eusoh community doesn’t cover the following:
- Declaw or declaw removal
- Ear cropping or tail docking
- Spaying or neutering
- Food expenses
- Breeding expenses
The initial out of pocket amount is $250. Upfront payment caters to your costs before your group steps in to share your medical expenses. Your member share is the percentage of the submitted amount that remains your responsibility and stands at 20 percent. The community caters to the remaining 80 percent. The annual maximum reimbursement is $8,500, which is enough to cater for most pet healthcare needs.
Groups require at least ten members to achieve an active status, with Eusoh services available for pet parents across the US. Currently, there are plans for international expansion.
Advantages of Eusoh
There are several advantages to joining a Eusoh group:
- No premiums
- No stringent age restrictions, with no minimum and maximum pet ages, considered
- Pets with pre-existing needs to get healthcare support with no additional charges after the group agrees to cover the specific conditions
- The sign-up process is simple
- Eusoh caters to health issues that some insurance companies don’t. For instance, congenital or hereditary conditions are reimbursed once the group accepts.
Inevitably, there are some downsides to working with Eusoh:
- Should you pick a vet that charges slightly higher, you may end up paying more money out of pocket. Groups only reimburse the average costs plus a variance
- After joining, you’re not eligible for reimbursement for a month. That’s where the initial $250 payment comes in to cater to your medical costs within that duration. If you want support with medical expenses within a shorter period, you need insurance
- The platform is relatively new. A lack of a reasonably long track record means an absence of reviews that give an insight on user experience thus far
- Changing groups has consequences too, as such action sees you forfeit your $48 deposit, requiring the submission of a new one
Despite the above downsides, Eusoh provides an inspired alternative to conventional pet insurance. The procedures are less complicated, meaning that there are no hidden charges or vague fine print in the dealings with Eusoh.
In a world that’s increasingly embracing technology in healthcare and the avenues used to access medical services, Eusoh is an infinitely ingenious platform. Traditional insurance companies have set monthly premiums, which prove a hurdle if one has an irregular paycheck. Defaulting on your premiums often attracts penalties, and the cancellation of your policy. Eusoh, on the other hand, provides a straightforward solution to health insurance needs.
Considering that pet healthcare costs vary according to state and area of residence, joining Eusoh means avoiding animal clinics that charge above average for treatments and medication. The operative criteria in reimbursements are the average cost, meaning that you only go for licensed clinics with standard charges to avoid high out of pocket payments each time your furry friend visits the veterinary.Visit Insure Website
We are dedicated to distributing reviews that are based on a person's experience and opinions of their insurance company. It's not uncommon for reviews to be "reviewed" to ensure there is no offensive material. However, no review is a representation of our company and employees.